The Leibster Award
I was nominated by the lovely Liz over at nautralhazardsandmore to answer her Liebster award questions. Just quickly for those who don't know, the Liebster award is similar to a 'get to know me' post, however the questions have come from the previous blogger. Then, once you have answered the questions, you must add 11 questions of your own and tag 11 more bloggers! (I don't have 11 but oh well) Lets get started shall we.
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I can be pretty hard on myself sometimes. Although I recognise it as being bad for my mental health and confidence, sometimes I get in a very negative headspace which is difficult to get out of. I wish I was a little better at believing in myself and being kinder to myself cos you're stuck with yourself for life, you should be your own best friend.
2. What do you think is the most important thing about blogging?
To spread what you're passionate about! Blogging should make you feel happy, it really doesn't matter how many reads your post gets so long as at the end of the day you're proud of it. Blog about the things you love, find other bloggers in the community who share your passions and make some new friends!
3. Who inspires you most in life?
Anybody who stands up for those who are unable to themselves. People who help other people and animals out of awful situations such as mistreatment and abuse, and who spread the message of how to help. People who stand up for our planet and try with their best efforts to convince people it needs saving. People like this who make the world a better place
4. What's your guilty pleasure?
I will admit that I watch anything with Gordon Ramsay wayyyy more than a normal amount. I love Kitchen Nightmares and I love Hotel Hell and I love him
5. Chocolate or Crisps?
I'm eating crisps right now so I guess that answers that
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Ohhhh this is such a hard one. I used to live in Moscow and I absolutely loved it there, I really miss it now. Honestly my answer changes everyday but right now I'd probably say Thailand because I've been in SE Asia for almost 3 months now and Thailand has been my favourite country we've been to so far
7. What was your best and worst subject in school?
Best subjects were Drama and Geography worst was definitely Art, was not a fan.
8. Where do you shop for clothes?
Basically anywhere that's cheap but I probably get most of my clothes from H&M, New Look and a whole lot of ASOS
9. A night out on the town or a cosy night in?
A night out can be great but it can also be dreadful, a cosy night in can never be dreadful ;)
10. What one bit of advice would you give to new bloggers?
Get yo friendship hat on and talk to other bloggers. There are such lovely people out there who would love to help out new bloggers. Read other people's blogs, comment on them and just be social.
11. Who are your favourite bloggers to read?
Honestly I don't think I have any favourite bloggers. If I'm in a mood where I want to read some blogs, I love to find the people who have sent me their links and read some of their posts. Or go and read the posts of the other bloggers I have met and see what they are up to. If I see a post pop up on . my twitter timeline, I'm also extremely likely to click on it
Well those are my answers done, thank you for the wonderful questions Liz! Now here are the questions I would like my nominees to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why? - link it
4. What's your favourite book?
5. What is something you wish you were better at?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Where has been your favourite travel destination?
8. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
9. What is your favourite thing to watch on Netflix at the moment?
10. What is your biggest passion?
11. What one bit of advice would you give to new bloggers?
And the nominees are (drumroll please):
Danielle - daniellesbookreviews129
Emily - emilywilliamsauthor
Nicole - badwithdirections
Stephanie - itsastephthingblog
Yella - yellahawk
Amanda - styledwithamanda
Natalie - gorgeousandgeeky
Sophie - sophieannetaylor
Chloe - chloetommo
I hope you guys enjoy answering my questions and please tag me/comment on this post once you've done so I can come see your answers!
As always thank you for reading, I promise the next post will be the normal travel updates